Spokesperson SCC EVENTS/BMW BERLIN-MARATHON
General media enquiries
CEO SCC EVENTS and Head of SCC EVENTS Medical Team
Important information at on Glace
Media accreditation is available to journalists of all fields (print, internet, TV, radio, photography, agency) and has to be applied for. Based on the submitted form, SCC EVENTS reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation.
Application is possible from end of July until September 12, 2019. An online form will be made available in due time. Please note that in case of a later accreditation, we can not make all wishes regarding the access areas possible.
Appropriately credentialed media is allowed to attend all press conferences and use the media center's facilities during operating hours. We provide a comfortable, full-service indoor location including workspace, wifi and power stations. It is fully staffed by SCC EVENTS media representatives.
Race-Day services include large-format direct feeds of the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON broadcast, real-time race updates, split and finish times printouts and the post-race press conference.
Further information regarding the accreditation process can be adressed to email@example.com.Other information requests regarding the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON have to be adressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a limited number of bib numbers for media, preferably for journalists who plan to cover the race resp. their experience when running it and journalists who have failed to get a spot by registering for the ballot. The entry fee is 125 Euros plus 6 Euros lending fee for the timing chip.
Requests will be accepted until May 1st, 2019. Between June 3rd and June 12th we will inform on who was chosen.
Thank you for your request. We will get back to you after June 12th.
Please, send your request to email@example.com
The following press releases have been published on the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON.
If you wish to receive the up-coming releases via email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON press release mailing list.
- September 16, 2018: Update: Eliud Kipchoge smashes World Record, Gladys Cherono runs course record and world lead // with newsclip [read more..]
- September 16, 2018: Flash News: Eliud Kipchoge smashes world record, Gkladys Cherono runs course record and world lead [read more..]
- September 14, 2018: Eliud Kipchoge and Wilson Kipsang set sights on Record Chase at BMW BERLIN-MARATHON [read more..]
- September 13, 2018: Tirunesh Dibaba goes hunting for Personal Best in Berlin [read more..]
- September 10, 2018: BMW BERLIN-MARATHON on Sunday: Fast times and Intense Competition anticipated with Kiphoge, Kipsang, Dibaba and Cherono to race Berlin [read more..]
- July 31, 2018: Tirunesh Dibaba heads high quality women's field at the 2018 BMW BERLIN-MARATHON // With News Clip [read more..]
- June 11, 2018: 2018 BMW BERLIN-MARATHON: Eliud Kipchoge's Mission is to break his personal best // With News Clip [read more..]
The Media Guide of the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON contains info and statistics including potraits of elite runners and wheelchair/handcycle racers.
The printed version will be handed out to all registered media representatives at the media office of the BMW BERLIN MARATHON (InterContinental Hotel, Budapester Straße).
These photos are free of charge (editorial usage only). Please, use the photo credit.
If you are looking for other pictures, contact Thomas.Steffens@scc-events.com.