The MARATHON EXPO is the place where you:
- get your race kit
- as a participant who has not been vaccinated against Covid19 or recovered from the disease, will receive your mandatory PCR test before the race (see item "PCR test" on the right)
- catch up one the latest news in lifestyle, sport, health and nutrition with national and international exhibitors
- find the official BMW BERLIN-MARATHON collection by adidas
You can find more information about the MARATHON EXPO here.
The MARATHON EXPO takes place*
On the former Flughafen Tempelhof, Platz der Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin
Please use the public transport, because there are unfortunately no parking lots available in the event site.
According to our hygiene concept, access to the MARATHON EXPO for participants and visitors is only possible with certain rules this year. More info in our FAQ points 8 and 9.
- Thursday: September 23, 2021: 03:30 p.m. - 08:00 p.m. *
- Friday: September 24, 2021: 11:00 a.m. - 08:00 p.m.*
- Saturday: September 25, 2021: 09:00 a.m. - 07:00 p.m.*
For security reasons it is not allowed to bring bags or suitcases that are bigger than hand luggage (55x40x25 cm) to the exhibition grounds. For a fee of 2 Euros luggage can be stored in front of the entrance to the MARATHON EXPO.
The entrance fee for the MARATHON EXPO is free of charge.
If we must temporarily close the fair halls because of overfilling at the opening times, the participants who have to pick up your bib number have priority over the visitors.
*subject to change!
Neither vaccinated nor recovered?
By PCR test to the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON!
We are happy to celebrate #restartrunning with you. Registered Participants have to be either vaccinated, have COVID-19 antibodies or need to provide a negative test by PCR-test to be able to participate in the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON. You are not vaccinated or did not recover from covid19 (see FAQ points 6+7).
The mandatory PCR test for all participants who are neither vaccinated nor recovered will be performed at the MARATHON EXPO (see FAQ points 9+10).
Please note the two different PCR test times for skaters and participants of the running, wheelchair and handcycling competitions (see FAQ point 9).